CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Hello, hello  and HELLO! Today we will be talking about my new favorite song! And of course I mean the new fob song, CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!! As I write this I am listening to this song for the 12th time :) , now when I heard this was coming out a week ago I got SO happy!!! And now that it's out I thought I would take a minute to appreciate and talk about it's meaning and the video (well current video, they will make a new one !) So let's get to it! ...



Video: 

So the video (I wish I could put it on here but that would be copyrighting! :c  ) does not have a huge story around it like Young and Menace , this video has a simple meaning, and it is that they wanted to make a video for it but did not have anything so today (June 22nd) they went skateboarding with some buds and the llamas and filmed it! But I heard they will come out with a more professional video soon! 


Song: 

So this song and the new album is all about not fitting in, anxiety, depression and more, which for me is really awesome because most artist only want to release bubbly poppy songs that will make everyone happy. I don't know about you but I really feel connected and close to M  A   N     I     A because I have most of those problems, so I feel like fall out boy is really awesome for doing that! Anyway Champion  specifically is saying that if someone could live through depression, anxiety , and not fitting in for a long time they can live through more very hard things and that they may be able to do  anything and you are a real champion for doing that , not a champion in most people's eyes but through your eyes you know that you can now do anything and you feel like the king of the world!  Well at least that's my view on it! 



Rating and my look on it's awesomeness level: 
I personally think it is the best song ever but my friend said she did not really like it , so what is our look on it? comment what you think ! and here is a link to the video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ub9su42mZo  








Stay strong and be a champion! Thanks for reading, tune in soon for more incoming news! 

Comments