Will it will it?!

Image result for brendon urie fall out boy
fall out boy and  Brendon Urie of panic!at the disco



Will it , will it? ... 

HAPPEN????? 

Hello again! it's me , sorry for long period of waiting, I had surgery recently and have not had the chance to post! any way let's get to my favorite topic.... MUSIC! well specifically fall out boy for this blog! SOO I have been keeping up on the crazy fall out boy news happening  lately ( new album, tour, interviews, Brendon Urie teaser, etc.) So you might not know  this but not only I am I a HUGE  fall out boy fan , I am also head over heels for all things panic! at the disco , and recently fall out boy put out this ... 

yes I was VERY amused be this riveting video! But some fans questioned it's exact meaning , now usually I don't jump at conspiracy theories but today I did, the  fall out boy fan theory is that fall out boy will ask or have already asked our beloved Beebo to collaborate with them for a song (or two : : D) for the new fall out boy album coming out this September. It is a very cool theory  and might happen since the collaborated on Folie à Deux to make 20 $ Nose Bleed , the only problem with the theory is the lack of complete evidence. By lack of complete evidence I mean that Brendon was asked about the theory in a recent interview and he had no idea  if it would happen or not , he just did what Pete told him and shot the video, so will it , will it happen? Only time will tell! So that's today's fall out boy scoop! In tell next time lovely readers, in tell next time! ~ Eowyn 



Comments