Contest reminder !


So if you have not read this blog I just wanna say... WELCOME!!! I am so happy that I have you wonderful people to share my thoughts with! This blog is truly not possible with out you! So virtual hug!!! When I first made this blog I never would have thought anyone would have cared but turns out people do! So I'd just like to remind you about our little contest! sooo here is the exact thing I said about it like 3 weeks ago :

Hello, hello, hello fall out boy fan girls and fan boys. How ya'll doing today? I am awesome but I wanted to tell you about a special opportunity... but first I need to ask you guys something... do you like to write stories and essays, make songs or draw? Well if you said yes then you are lucky because this is right up your alley! I wanted to have a fun little contest for who can draw , write a song or write best to this theme: WHY I LOVE FALL OUT BOY . You can write a story or essay why you love them or make a drawing about it  or even write a song about it! All you have to do is send what ever you decide to do to falloutboyfansblog@gmail.com  and make sure to put in your name,email and tell a little about what you did in the email you send. The contest starts now and ends AUGUST 1ST  the best entry chosen will get ,their creation on a special blog post on AUGUST 20th , will win a fall out boy poster or shirt or hat (their choice on which) and the 2 runners up will get their creations posted on the special post! So get creative and have fun on it and don't forget to send it to falloutboyfansblog@gmail.com !!!! 



So anyway I was to lazy to retype that stuff SOOOO.... IT IS ALL COPY AND PASTED!!!!! 


Any way! Bye amazing readers I would say see you next week but I can never stop wanting to post! So I promise every week will contain 2 or MORE posts!! So anyway thanks! 



Comments