6 things only fall out boy fans understand/ know ;)

Hello wonderful, beautiful, awesome readers! So I wanted to first say sorry I had not posted in awhile , my class was on a trip but I am glad to give you this now! So with out further ado I present 20 things only fall out boy fans understand / know!

1. Fall out boy's name

Most fans know where fall out boy got there name, but if you don't that's ok cause I am telling you now , So as you might know fall out  boy started as a small, not  well known band preforming small gigs around Chicago , well Pete and Patrick were fighting over names , they decided on a very long and uncatchy name , then one day when they were playing a concert and said their band name was that a man in the crowd yelled "Fuck no! your fall out boy!" and I am not even joking that's how they got their name! 

2.  If you ever met them you would most likely cry or pass out

Well I don't know about you but if  were to meet them I would most likely cry if not pass out cause I mean meeting one of your idels is a HUGE deal to me! 

Image result for meeting fall out boy
You might freak like this girl 

Image result for meeting fall out boy
or you might be super chill like this girl, who knows! 

3. You can not count how many times you have watched the young blood chronicles 

Ok so I have lost count of how many times I have watched it , I totally get if you have too all I know is that I have watched it more then  5 times in the last month :) 
Image result for the young blood chronicles fall out boy

4. You would or have painted the American Beauty/American Psycho album cover boy's face paint 

I don't know about you but I totally would, and I am going to when I go to their Seattle concert in November! 

You've either thought about doing this to your face, or actually have already done it.
Yep this face paint !

5. You have most likely watched the Patrick stump and Pete wentz 51-minute young blood chronicles commentary video

If you have not here it is! 



6. You most likely are also a panic!at the disco fan 

Well here is a little story I found out about fall out boy through my friend when she was over at  my house for a sleepover, we were bored so she pulled out her phone and asked me if I had heard the song she was playing (she played my song know what you did in the dark) I  said no but that it sounded  familiar and that I loved it, she smiled and turned on immortals and asked have you seen big hero 6? I said yes, she told me they sound tracked it and I was very happy cause I  loved the soundtrack for big hero 6! So after becoming a HUGE fall out boy fan instantly about 5 months later another friend of mine was drawing a disco ball and writhing panic! at the disco on it,I asked what that was she asked me why I listen to fall out boy, but never had heard of panic!at the disco? So then when I started to listen to panic! at the disco I soon relized what she meant cause I mean come on! 
Image result for brendon urie fall out boy





Comments